Amazfit GTR 3 Pro Ultra HD AMOLED Display Smartwatch
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro has a larger display than before, 1.45”. It is very sharp (331 ppi) and very bright (peaking at 1,000 nits). The narrow bezels (70.6% screen-to-body ratio) means that the watch is the same size as the vanilla GTR 3 (1.39” display, 66% StB). Also, the refresh rate of the screen has been increased by 67%.
You can pick from over 150 watch faces and each face has a matching Always On Display version, which is simplified to reduce power usage. Some watch faces are editable, that is you can choose what widgets they display (heart rate, steps, weather, etc.).
The watch has two buttons, though the top one is actually a crown. You can use it to scroll through menus and longer notifications.
- The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro features a 1.45-inch AMOLED display.
- Brightness of up to 1,000 nits on the display.
- Always-On Display feature on the latest smartwatch by Amazfit.
- Comes with over 150 watch faces support.
- Fitness-centric features like 24*7 heart rate monitoring, Stress Level Monitoring, SpO2 Monitoring, VO2 Max and more.
- Backup of up to 12 days on a single full charge.
- Amazfit also comes with Alexa support.
- We can also find Apple Health and Google Fit health data sync support on the latest smart wearable by Amazfit.
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro offers over 150 sports modes. It is 5 ATM water resistant, so you can take it swimming and for the first time it is even able to track your heart rate while in the pool.
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro model supports satellite positioning based on the 5 major constellations, which increases the position lock time by 20% and increases accuracy by 40%. The watch can track VO2 Max, pace compared to previous runs, full recovery time and more.
The watch has a microphone and a speaker built-in, which allows you to answer calls. But you can also talk to Amazon’s Alexa as well as an offline assistant (which accepts commands in English, Spanish and German with no Internet connection).