Xiaomi Mi Band 6 AMOLED Full Screen Fitness Tracker Smart Watch with SpO2
Xiaomi has another hit on its hands with the Mi Band 6. It’s a good, basic fitness tracker, and modern features like blood oxygen tracking and a bigger AMOLED display. Mi Smart Band 6 sticks to a classic shape with an innovative large screen and rounded edges, making it comfortable to wear and look at. Blood oxygen saturation (SpO₂) is an important physiological parameter of the respiratory cycle of the human body. Stay in tune with your body, measure anytime, anywhere!
- 1.56-inch AMOLED screen
- 52 x 486 resolution – 450 nits – 326ppi
- 30 workout modes
- SpO2 sensor
- PAI, female cycle tracking
- 47.4 x 18.6 x 12.7mm; adjustable strap length: 155 – 219mm
- iOS and Android compatible
- Global pricing TBC
- Release date: April 2021
- 50m water resistance: Can be worn while swimming
- 14-day extra-long battery life
- Magnetic charging: Direct charging, no need to remove the strap
More information at a glance:
Full screen 1.56″ AMOLED display has been improved all around*. Easily check text messages, calls, and notifications with a quick glance.
There are no reviews yet.